vShare Mac is regarded as the best alternative to Cydia for your iPhone or iPad running ios 9.3.3 or ios 10. There are a number of reasons why people want to jailbreak their devices. One of the convincing reasons is that jailbreaking allows the users to modify their devices as per their personal preferences and choices.
There is no limit on the number of tweaks that the users can get directly from Cydia, the jailbroken app store. One more purpose to jailbreak the iPhone or iPad device is downloading the premium as well as the paid games for free.
But, you will be even more surprised to know that you can now have it without even jailbreaking your device. Yes, you heard it right. Do you want to know how? Which will App help you serve your purpose? If yes, the answer is vShare, an App that you can download easily by just using the App vShare Helper. Just have a glance in the vShare Helper.
Introduction to vShare Mac
Though the prevailing method to download vShare is opening it directly on your device, but that is not an easy process each and every time and this is the reason why vShare Pro Mac Helper tool came into existence. This device will help you prevent downloading the vShare App directly to your device. It will download vShare on your device with the use of PC. In addition to these, it can also help you managing a number of stuff like backing up the files, placing the media to the right place and lots more.
Importantly, vShare Pro Helper is available for Windows users only and not for Mac. But, you need not feel dejected and rejected. We have a solution for every problem that you may face. With the use of a virtual machine known as Parallel, you can get rid of the problem.
Given below is the way to grab vShare Pro Mac Helper
- You can use parallels.com and download Parallel Mac OSX App. Although the App is free of cost for 2 weeks’ use, but if you want its full version, you will need to pay for it
- After the process of downloading gets complete, you can install Parallel for Mac followed by installing Windows inside Parallel apps. Windows OS is not an open source OS and hence unlike OSX, it is not available for free. But, by becoming a member of Windows Insider program, you can download a trial version of Windows. In order to do this, follow the link and sign up here: insider.windows.com
- After you are done with sign up, download the Windows 10 Technical Preview(a.ISO file) inside parallel
- Now, inside the Parallel, locate the downloaded ISO file and click on it
- Now, in the parallel App, open Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Now, install Windows 10 on your Mac
- Now, your device is all set to download vShare Helper.