vShare iPad- New games and Apps are coming out in abundance on a day-to-day basis. Not a single day passes when the new version does not come. Moreover, iTunes is packed with them, but sometimes it does seem that for some people it is prohibitively expensive.
Though some people take out the solution by jailbreaking their iPads and downloading the game. But, jailbreaking is something that does not suit a large number of people. So, where the solution lies for these problems? How can they get access to these games and Apps, without paying? They can get vShare App downloaded and serve their purpose without jailbreaking the device.
Though the vShare is very much similar to AppCake and Install0US, but the reason why vShare is more desirable and preferable than other Apps is that it contains more in the way of paid games and Apps for free.
There are some loopholes in Apple that make downloading vShare safe and legal. Usually, Apple does not allow installing this kind of program on iPad, as it contravenes most of their security requirements for apps. Till the time some loopholes exist with Apple, you can download vShare for free. If and when these loopholes are plugged, you might not be allowed to download the App.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Firstly, open Safari browser on your iPad
- Now, in the address bar type vshareappdownloadios.com
- Now, tap on theUP arrow at the top right of the page
- An options menu will appear tap onAdd to Home Screen
- Now, call your iconvShare and tap on Add
- Close down Safari
- Look on your iPad home screen and the vShare Icon will be visible to you
- Now, tap on it and get access to thousands of apps and games for free
Method 2: vShare Helper
- Firstly, download vShare Helper for PC or Mac
- Now install vShare app on your iPad with the help of vShare Helper for PC
Method 3: AppVV Repo
Add a new repository to Cydia. Just follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, jailbreak your iPad and download Cydia
- Open up Cydia, let it configure for first use and close it down
- Now, open Cydia again and tap Sources>Edit>Add
- In the box that appears
- Once the App VV source gets added to Cydia, you can go into it, search for the vShare and download the version that corresponds to your iPad
Error Messages – vShare Not Working:
Some people are not lucky to get the process complete without any problem or difficulty. Those who are not lucky faces an error message whenever they tap on the Download button. The message reads “ cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. But, if you are among those who face this type of problem, you need not feel dejected and rejected. We are here to help you get rid of the problem:
- Make sure that all Safari tabs are closed down
- Make sure that you have not open apps on your iPad
- Wait for a few minutes and then follow the installation steps again. It will probably work now without any trouble. If it still does not work, skip to Method 2.