vShare iOS 10– For all those Cydia users who just updated to iOS 10, there is both good and bad news. Talking about good news, the updated ios will help you make free of all the bugs that its previous versions had. But, the bad news is that there are no jailbreak tweaks that are available for the new firmware yet. And if you are among those users who are planning for jailbreak, you might get extremely frustrated with its drawback. You might have started thinking as to how you will spend your time without the availability of any external Apps. Though you may be mulling over stock firmware of Apple, but it is definitely not enough.
Nevertheless, you need not feel dejected and rejected. There is something that will help you become free from boredom and the frustration. And it is vShare IOS 10. This is the very app that provides the pirated Apps from the App Store free of cost. And the most important part: you need not jailbreak your phone for it. The vSharePro is also available for ios 9.3.3. and ios 9.3.1.
How Does vShare iOS 10 Work?
This is one of the most frequent questions: how do vShare iOS work? How can the users get access to the pirated Apps without having to jailbreak their device? Well, the mechanism behind this is not complex.
It is important to know that Apple issues $300 license to all those companies that express willingness to build Apps for their employees. These Apps can be downloaded legally with the help of external sources. Importantly, vShare Pro is designed after taking the license in order to create an app that houses a gigantic store within it. The good thing is that it has been running successfully for the last 6 years and you can give its credit to the loopholes in the policy of Apple.
How to Download vShare Pro on iOS 10?
If you are among those users who want to download vShare Pro on ios 10, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Now, in the URL field, type org
- You will see the Up arrow in the toolbar on the bottom of the page when the page loads. If it is an iPad, this will be on top
- On the next screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Click Add from the top right corner on the next screen
- Now, you can see your Home Screen. It is now downloaded with vShare icon
- Now, tap on it and proceed to download paid apps without any penny
If in the entire process, you come across with any error message like “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appv.api”, do the following steps:
- Close all those tabs that are open on Safari
- Tap on the Home button twice and close all the background Apps
- You can now try loading again
- If it does not work, you can reboot your phone and try again.